Zillow added information to my FSBO listing I don't want on it!!!

I literally just put my FSBO on Zillow and just below the asking price in red print it says "Price cut -$31,000. What the heck is THAT about? That makes it look like my property is overpriced and that I instantaneously reduced the price. How do I get that taken off?!!!
  • August 24 2013 - Seattle
  • 0

Hi John,
Hitting the "Edit" button didn't allow me to remove the "Price Cut -$31,000". Any other ideas? This is infuriating. I literally have no idea where that amount even came from. Thanks, Lisa

Thanks, John. I'll get right on this and hope to heck I can get it corrected!

Profile picture for nwhome.us
Under the Edit menu is a place to describe something wrong with the listing and that goes directly to staff.

Price reductions are not a bad thing and demonstrate that the seller is motivated to sell their property.

The best place to correct defaults in the system is to write them in the marketing remarks.  There are ample places to explain what your property is all about.