Profile picture for GraceRodes

Zillow almost gave me a heart attack. It is so outdated it showed 400 units for sale not so.

The building at 600 N. Fairbanks Chicago is supposed to be sold out according to the realtor. When I saw 400+units for sale on Zillow I almost threw up. Fortunately a real search showed me only 11 are for sale and they are resales. This is the second time I have been warned not to rely on your sight. 
  • April 10 2012 - Gold Coast

Profile picture for Zach C
Hi GraceRodes-

In reference to wetdawgs post, check out this link to see the 11 units in 600 N. Fairbanks that are for rent/sale.

Zach
Technical Support Manager

Profile picture for Matt Laricy
A lot of things on here are dated or inaccurate. 600 N Fairbanks is a great building. Love the features on the inside! I wouldnt worry about the misinformation.

Zillow shows that there are 449 units in the building, of which 11 are for sale.   Sounds like Zillow's list lines up exactly with what the Realtor and "real search" is telling you.   Perhaps the confusion is that when there are a lot of units, one has to open the list to see which ones are for sale.