Profile picture for enchantea

Zillow and other sites all have incorrect information regarding my home.

How do I get this corrected?
  • December 18 2011 - Bluffton
  • 0

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi enchantea -

I can check the price history of your property. Can you send me the property address in question?

Neil

Profile picture for Dunes ..
Monday so I'll bump this for you..If they do not see it (you get no response)

Email one or both of these fine people

Ice L.

Neil Roxas

Good Luck

Profile picture for enchantea
I am not selling my home but during the course of refi some of the companies questioned the info.  Such as I have 4 bdrm and 3.5 bth and 3000 sq ft not 2574 and 2.5 bths.  Also, I am the original owner and did not sell in 2006!  Some refi companies put faith in Zillow and I had to prove with my original loan papers and tax records the difference.  So if Zillow came up with this info from the county someone is terribly confused.

is the info on your home incorrect in the hilton head mls ?

If all the sites have incorrect information on your home, it most likely is coming from your country records/assessor's office.   I'd check to see what information they have and get it corrected.

If you wish a short term correction on Zillow, you can claim your home on ZIllow and then edit some of the data.   This does not change the public records nor the other sites with incorrect information.

FAQs
Claim your home
Edit home data.