Zillow charging me for nothing

I have had an account with Zillow since November I have never seen any of my listings (22 at the time of set up 17 now) I just talked to cust rep and she didnt see any of my listings anywhere Nice job Zillow Way to take money for nothing. I am asking for a refund of my money and have cancelled my account with them. If you have a account with them be-careful and check your account weekly.
  • March 12 2012 - McMinnville
  • 0

Profile picture for RussHatfield
Hi Chris,

This has been escalated to our Account Management team and they'll be in touch with you shortly to get to the bottom of this and to discuss your request for a refund.

Our apologies for the poor experience here. Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Russ
Zillow Customer Care