Profile picture for tzavas

Zillow error. My home at 3640 e glenn has been mixed with another. tzavas@yahoo.

My house at 3460 e glenn, tucson az has my details (3 bedroom, 2 bath, etc) but the title is lot/land which it is not. Also the price of the next door lot (45K) has replaced mine (145k). HELP. I am trying to sell this, so this is terrible. tzavas@yahoo.com
  • June 30 2010 - Dodge Flower
  • 0

On the  property detail section, there is a little grey flag (like in the lower right of our posts).  Clicking on the flag will bring the property to attention of Zillow.

Profile picture for tzavas
I don't see any way to contact Zillow. None. Can anyone help?

Zillow's disclaimer states they can be off with their estimates by +/- 20%, but this sounds like an error.  I would contact Zillow and see about getting it corrected.  The information is available to the public through a search though the Pima County Assessors site, the information is correct on there.   I am including the link: http://tarmls.crsdata.com/realestate/eval/propertyreport.aspx?p=SKM-5nYnj4OeoOUujbM32Sx7CvCT3RpS
 Is the property information correct on here, it should be.

I see your property is not listed on MLS, this is where it would be important to have it correct.  FYI, 90% of properties sold in Tucson are through MLS, something to consider if you want to sell your home. 

Good luck.
Spirit Messingham