Profile picture for Coy860

Zillow estimate

the zillow estimate is grossly under pricing my home.  How can I get an accurate value on this website.  Zillow is hurting my home sale.
  • Question refers to 74 Covington Ln, Palm Coast, FL 32137

Profile picture for Coy860
I already have it listed with a knowledgeable agent.  HOWEVER, Zillow is about as useful as a person driving up and down the street describing what everyone is eating for dinner.
I have been researching and have found that lawsuits have been filed in many states against Zillow.  AZ has filed a "cease and desist" order against Zillow.
I know what my home is worth, my agent knows what it is worth.  Zillow does not, and I wish they would not publish "guesstimates" that hurt sellers.  Publishing misleading and/or false values hurts the entire market.

Zillow estimates are just that, ESTIMATES.  There is no way they can  accurately reflect market value for every home in every neighborhood.  Contact a  Realtor who is familiar with your area and request a CMA for your property or invest a few hundred dollars in an appraisal that you can show prospective buyers.