Zillow estimate ??

I do not understand how my property is priced lower than comparable houses on similar size lot???  e.g., comparables: $185,000, $163,000) mine is $144,000 and mine has central air- the others do not.

At one time, there was data and photos from an adjacent house (on a smaller lot and smaller sq. footage) was  tagged to my address.  Those photos were removed after I contacted Zillow but price remains below market value of other adjacent similar comps.The adjacent house on the smaller lot/sq. footage shows as $161,000.  How can this be corrected? My property address is: 10204 Calle Dichoso Ct., NW Albuquerque NM 87114.  Thank you for resolving this as I am considering putting it on the market.
  • February 19 2014 - Paradise Hills
  • 0

Hi there,
It seems to be a pretty consistent pattern that Zillow is not always the most accurate. It seems that the data is not in real time and it can vary by a few thousand dollars or a hundred thousand dollars. Even from the Selling side of things, our data that we input as Realtors is not up to date for a couple of weeks. Frustrating, I know.

[self promotion and contact information deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

Best wishes!