Zillow had wrong information regarding the number of bedrooms and bathrooms in my home. I have edit

Zillow had wrong information regarding the number of bedrooms and bathrooms in my home.  I have edited it.  This should make the home more valuable.  When can I expect the zestimate to change and reflect the true value of my home.  Why do you not have a contact number or post an email address?

• October 30 2012 - Northwest Raleigh
  • 0

Of course adding a bedroom and bathroom is significant and should impact the home's value.  If it takes so long for Zillow to reflect the change, they should not accept the edits immediatly either.  It devalues the home even more during the interim. 
I would like Zillow to immedialtey increase my homes value regarding the information I provided or remove the invalid information totally.
Also, tell me who regulates Zillow's website?

• Ice L.Zillow
user7077818 -

Updates to your home facts will be factored into your home's Zestimate, but, if the updates are not significant enough to impact the home's value, your Zestimate may not change. In some cases, the altered data will affect the estimates slowly over about a two-month time period.  You will not see the full impact of the revision during the next estimate cycle. We refresh Zestimates for all homes three times a week. On rare occasions, this schedule is interrupted by operations associated with algorithmic changes or the deployment of new analytic features.

Ice