Zillow has 2 homes listed at my address. How can I remove the duplicate?

The two homes also have different zestimates. Which is more accurate?
  • August 19 2012 - Durham
  • 0

Best Answer

• Ice L.Zillow
user22942 -

We apologize for the late response.

I submitted the duplicate for deletion. It may take five business days to get it deleted from the site.

Thank you for your patience.

Ice

I am still seeing the duplicate, can you see if the deletion has been processed?

I reported the same issue on my house because the agent set it up.. I've been reporting the issue for 2 months now & zillow has done nothing in order to resolve. Do they have people who actually work for this company???? 20 emails I sent & zero response!!!! Frustrating!!!!

Profile picture for Blue in d Nile
Click on the "more facts" to see which one has the county record information in the right column.  The one that doesn't was created by an owner or agent.  You can have Zillow delete the one without the county records by using the "report a problem" button, at the bottom of the page, or under the edit pull down menu.

The one exception is when there are two tax parcel numbers associated with the same address.  Under those conditions, the actual estimate could be the sum of the two estimates, or the average of the two estimates, depending on how the county reports the data for the two parcels.  Remember, it is still only an "estimate", not a "quote".  Zillow's database was not set up to support two parcel numbers for the same housing unit.