Profile picture for wardsmith66

Zillow has my home listed in the wrong neighborhood/community. Who do I contact about mapping error

Zillow is currently showing my home and surrounding homes in a neighborhood/community that is not correct.   I have have official maps and records from both County and City offices that support this.  Who do I contact at Zillow to correct my "location". 
  • January 05 2011 - Oakley
  • 0

Claim the home as yours.  Then look for the pencil icon at the bottom of the page, which will allow you to edit your information.  If you have difficulty, click the flag at the bottom right of your question.  That will alert Zillow that you have a problem.