Profile picture for nerndt

Zillow has my house estimate based on 4524 sq ft when it is 5,957 sq ft. Can someone fix this?

I am the owner and was the general contractor.  The city had the total living area as 4524 sq ft, which does not include the fully furnished basement that opens out onto the back hill (stunning - see pictures).  The basement area not included in the livi9ng area is 1,433 sq. ft, making the toal sq ft 5,957 sq ft.  There is also a 461 sq ft attached garage.

Can someone please fix the Zillow estimate to relfect the 5,957 sq ft and not the 4,524 sq ft put in the county records because of city technicality issues (Since then the City now allows 6,000 sq ft homes on lots like mine.  Back then, the section paritally underground had to be considered a basement for they did not have good regulations for building homes on hillsides).

Thanks!!
Nick Erndt

PS - Zillow had the correct information the first year I put the information up and then cahnged it based on the county records, which I above explained the discrepancy.

February 11 2011 - Los Altos Hills

Hi Nick,

I would also include an explanation as above, so people understand the reason for the discrepancy.

Arpad

Hi!

Your agent can change it. However, scroll to the end of the property box- click edit- claim this listing (owner) and make your changes! If it doesn't allow you to claim the listing then just report that the listing is wrong (the option underneath).

February 11 2011