Profile picture for mark227dl

Zillow has my house listed for sale it is not.

My house is listed for sale on zillow. 4919 Basswood Dr, Columbus, GA 31909. I bought the house last March and the listing was removed shortly after. The same listing is online again. I notified Zillow using the edit feature 3 times with no response from Zillow.
  • August 16 2010 - Columbus
  • 0

Profile picture for Faye
  • FayeZillow
mark227dl -

I checked your property and it is no longer posted for sale. In case it is reposted, please report it to us so we could check the listing on Zillow.

When you scroll to the very bottom, you can find the source of the listing.  It appears that Zillow is receiving the listing information from

Solid Source Premier Realty
Office: (706)576-2400

at this link.  The agency needs to remove it from their data feed.  Call them today.  

I see a lot of agents not removing the listings when houses are sold, to the dismay of all parties involved.  Zillow is only as good as the data feeds.