Zillow has my purchase price incorrect by about $33,000. How do I get this corrected?

In addition to my purchase price being off by $33,000, their Zestimate is about $33,000 less than my recent appraisal.

June 22 2012 - North Bend

Purchase price:  open the home details page, scroll down to the price history table and click on the little flag on the right end of the row where the price is shown incorrectly.    Zillow will verify the correct information from the county recorders office.

Appraisal:  if you've claimed your home (or after you've claimed your home), you can put your recent appraisal value in the Zestimate comments on your home details page.   As you noticed it "What is a Zestimate?",  a Zestimate is not an appraisal but a starting point for comparison of homes.