Profile picture for Frederick Barthelme

Zillow has not been working for 2 or 3 days. No photos will show up. Using latest MAC OSX 10.7.3.

Your site is failed. It will not show any photos of houses.  I used it last week no problem, but since the weekend March 30 it has not functioned.  Doesn't work with iPad, Windows 7, or OSX 10.7.3.  Reinstalled latest Flash player from Adobe as per suggestion, and still doesn't work.

Is a catastrophe.  Trulia, Realtor.com work fine, so they are getting my business for the present.
  • April 02 2012 - Fairhope
  • 0

Profile picture for Blue Nile
Here is that thread that discussed a similar issue:
CANNOT OPEN THE MORE BUTTON WHEN READING THE DETAILS

It appears that it was a bandwidth problem due to the large amounts of data that Zillow tries to send, especially for images.  The Safari/Apple user resolved it with a new internet provider that provided more bandwidth on the communications.

Profile picture for Blue Nile
Someone else posted the same issue about 2 weeks ago; then posted back later it was resolved.  I think it would be worthwhile to try to find that thread, but I realize as a new user that it would be easier for me to look up.  I'll try to post a link to it, but the answer didn't seem to indicate what was done differently to get it resolved.

By the way, there also are issues for 64 bit machines and operating systems, so if you have a 64 bit operating system, it could be related.  Zillow also needs access to the scripts.  The last issue that was related to a 64 bit machine though, the user stated it was resolved by white listing
http://www.zillowstatic.com

in their Spam/virus protection software.