Profile picture for ctdisneyana

Zillow has the specs on my house wrong. How do they correct that?

They have my home listed as 1bedroom, 1bath. The home is actually 4 bed and 3 1/2 bath.
  • July 25 2012 - US
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow
ctdisneyana -

You can update your home facts on Zillow by claiming your home. Kindly go to your home details page, then click "Claim your home" under Edit. To edit your home facts, go back to Edit, then "Edit home facts."

jackk380 -

It looks you are able to update your listing.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Profile picture for jackk380
Zillow won't allow me to make any changes or corrections in my listing.  It is a 1 bathroom, 4 bedroom house not a 1 bedroom 4 bathroom house. I tried to reduce the price by $10,000 but Zillow keeps changing it back to the original value.