Profile picture for Dick G

Zillow has the wrong house shown as my house. How do I correct this? The one listed is nothing like

My Home is almost 5000 sq feet. I purchased in 1993 for $750,000. It has 5 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 4 3/4 baths and 2 1/2 baths. Your value is shown at $317,000. My house is now worth app. $1.5 mil. How do I get this corrected as I am thinking of listing it ?
  • September 10 2011 - Zephyr Cove-Round Hill Village
  • 0

If the property details are incorrect on your house, you can claim your home on ZIllow and edit the home facts.  You can also add photos to show the correct house  The Zestimate is likely to adjust, but it does take time.  Zillow writes " a few weeks to a few months".  I've seen 8 weeks, another person saw it adjust in four weeks.