Zillow information is sometimes "Irrelevant"

Zillow should not post the Zestimate on a house when you don't take all the facts in consideration.  I have the house listed at 225 Terrace Lane in Paducah, KY and your Zestimate is based on comparables that aren't comparable.  The main reason is tghat you are not looking at the fact that 225 Terrace has 6 acres.  Posting what this house sold for in 1995 without the acreage just confuses people.  I think your causing problems, giving out information that is incorrect.
  • October 12 2011 - Paducah

Public information is sometimes confusing. When you see a low sale, sometimes it is for raw land without a house, but I still want to get all the information I can on houses that I am considering buying.

If information on the house is incorrect, you can edit it or at least make a comment in the description or Zestimate owner's comment section.  

Zestimate is a tool, like all other real estate tools, in some situations they work well and others they don't work as well.  Buyers, sellers and agents need to look broadly to keep all the input in perspective.