Profile picture for Suzopal

Zillow is messed up. My address is 327 Olivia Street, Beaver, PA 15009 and will not come up.

My property does not show up when I put in the address; however, I was able to sign in and register and it came up.  The most current info is not there.   I purchased this home in June 2008 for $85,000 and completely remodeled the bath; approx 7500.00........   How do I get to you?   I can't see  info for this.

January 08 2010 - Beaver

Suzopal - I was able to get your home to come up just by typing in the address on Zillow's main page.  Here's the link that came up: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/327-Olivia-St-Beaver-PA-15009/86363519_zpid/ .  As the homeowner and once you have "claimed" your home, you should be able to click "Edit home info" under tools on the left hand menu bar.  You should then be able to edit most of the home facts although I don't believe you can change the sale info that Zillow pulls from the tax records.
-Scott