Profile picture for Elle Wilk

Zillow is not picking up all of my listings from my MLS or my website? How can I upload?

How can I upload my listings without having to enter it all manually?
  • June 15 2012 - Martinsville
  • 0

Profile picture for Elle Wilk
Thank you, I will try that.

Profile picture for JimTrueblood
I agree 100%.  The best way to get your listing pulled into Zillow (as well as other sites), is to put it on postlets.com.  Highly recommend doing that for all your listings.

One great way to get listings on Zillow is through Postlets. All you have to do is add in the listing information and upload photos! It automatically goes onto Zillow, you just have to claim it as your listing to link it to your profile. Postlets also syndicates to other websites as well, so it's more opportuiny for leads to see your listings.....and it's free!

I hope this helps!