Profile picture for BEugene

Zillow lists the middle school west of I-5 as Kellogg, the middle school is Einstein?

Zillow lists the middle school west of I-5 as Kellogg, the middle school is Einstein.
  • February 13 2012 - Shoreline

Best Answer

I think that the school information used to come from education.com and it was mainly based on distance and not attendance area. The schools for my house were wrong too, but if you claim your house you can edit them to show the right ones.

I also emailed education.com with a school district map of my local attendance area info, but I don't know if that made a difference in their other information or not.