Profile picture for JFM3

Zillow, please help correct my home record. I need help with two items.

Zillow, please remove the pictures on my home. They are posted from a previous seller's agent. As you will see, I have two home listings but they are the exact same home.  The # is added for the association and ownership purposes, but the actual address is without the # because there is only one home at that address.  Is it possible to merge these two homes because there is really only one home?  If so, please make the home without the # the main home record.
  • January 12 2010 - Woodbridge
  • 0