Profile picture for Reeves143

Zillow price history for a single home.

My house is for sale, but the price is dropping like a rock. I have copied the information for this month, but I was hoping to get the Zestimates for the past 12 months? Please help, my house is underwater now and I'm drowning.
  • March 05 2012 - Augusta
  • 0

Profile picture for Reeves143
Thanks to you both, but WETDOG (LABS?), you nailed it.That is exactly what I was looking for.

Cheers

Zestimates have a margin of error but still useful.  If your home is listed with a 'reliable' Realtor who knows the market in your neighborhood, he/she should be able to give you more detailed information on what has sold in the last 12 months, which properties were distressed sales, square foot pricing trend or any other information to get your home sold.  Your home should be all over the internet since that's where homebuyers look first to search for homes. Your agent should know how to stage your home to look better than the competition and above all, price can solve anything. If you're underwater, ask your Realtor about 'Short Sale' situation.  This is much better than a total foreclosure but it could take from 3 to 6 to 12 months to close depending upon who your lender is.  Good luck & hope you get it sold soon!

If you open the home details page you can scroll down and pull up a historical trend for the Zestimates over 1, 5 or 10 years.