Profile picture for cg629

Zillow questions

I have changed my address.  How do I change with Zillow?  I also need a current evaluation of my property.  HELP!  I do not see the same format at your site, have not checked for quite some time, so am a bit lost.
  • May 26 2012 - Hinkley

When you write "I have changed by address", are you implying that you've moved or the actual number on an old residence has changed?

If you are looking for a Zestimate, you can enter an address in the box on the home page and click on "go" or click on "homes" on this page (in blue at the top), enter the address and click on "go".