Zillow shows an incorrect conveyance (sale) of my home posting - how do I fix it?

I have a house posted for sale by owner.  We built the house in 1993 and we have owned it from 1993 until now (2012).  The problem is that Zillow shows that the house had a previous sale of $160,000 in September of 2011.  This is completely incorrect and I do not know how to fix it.  The house is listed for $319,000 and I think that this is definitely hurting our advertising.
  • June 17 2012 - Kenosha

Open the home details page,  scroll down to the price history table, and click on the tiny flag on the right end of the row of numbers where the incorrect sale is shown.  Zillow employees will confirm the accurate information with your county's records office and correct it for you