Zillow shows that my home was listed for sale & removed in 2010 but this is not accurate.How to fix?

The Price History section shows that one of the homes I own was Listed for Sale in June 2010 and the listing was removed in July 2011.  Where might this information have come from?  I did not list it for sale on the market, refinance it, rent it, talk to a realtor about it, etc. during this time.  Also, how can I get this inaccurate history removed from the listing?  I love Zillow but just don't want this misinformation out there to look like I tried to sell the house at a time when I did not.  Thank you!

March 05 2013 - West Norriton

Profile picture for Faye
  • Faye
  • Contributions:4313
Hi user2642814 -

We've removed the incorrect listing information. The correction will reflect in your Price History after a few minutes.

Faye