Profile picture for Phoenixws

Zillow very difficult to Navigate... I need help

I am looking for ALL homes for sale in Arkansas
I do NOT want a bunch of realtors shown
Every time I put in Arkansas , I get a few photo's strung down
the page from EVERY STATE.
I want to find RURAL homes with acreage
I want foreclosures, pre-foreclosures, FSBO's and Bank owned.
I do not want subdivisions, townhomes, condo's etc.
I want to be able to go down a list ( with photo's) and find out
all about those houses..
So far , I've spent 2+ hours getting the same thing.
There seems to be tons of info for Lenders, banks and realtors
IF we want to get involved with them, and I do NOT wish to,
since they were the cause of my problems..
I simply want to VIEW all homes for sale in ARKANSAS
with NO other state information showing..
Is that possible?
The OLD Zillow worked MUCH better...

Jackie
Phoenixws@aol.com

I hope I do NOT get an automated response
  • February 20 2009 - Little Rock
  • 0

What's happening in Little Rock?

What I did was hit the home button, in the search space at the top I typed in Arkansas then it pulls up the Map of Arkansas. Then on the Zoom bar to the Left just zoom in and it will say US, State, City, Street....just zoom in a little above State and it will give you a list of Counties at the bottom and you just click on the county and it should pull up the lists of properties for that County.  Hope this Helps!!

I am not sure what the MLS system is like in AK, but that might be a more efficient way to search if you can find on online realtor that allows you to select for foreclosures in the search. I looked around a little bit, but none of the online MLS searches in AK allowed me to do that. You might have better luck though since you know the area and I don't.

I do not know how to bring up all houses in a state for sale, but I am just a poster like you. I think the largest areas you can bring up that way are by zip code and then select for the foreclosure, pre-foreclosure etc. with the boxes on the left side column. As for the acreage issue, you would have to enter a target lot square footage staring with the number of acres you want minimum to maybe 500 acres max since few parcels in most places will be over that. I understand you frustration. Sometimes it's like the info is in there, but you can't get to it. Maybe other poster will have other ideas to help. At least, I'm a real poster like you and not an automated response though  :)