Profile picture for menefees

Zillow will not et me post pics on my FSBO site?

Each time I drag photos I cannot return to arrange or "continue". Pic pixels are the adequate size as stated on your website. Aiso in this step it states to "Drag" OR.....there is not an OR option. I skipped this step hoping I could return and add later and when I attempted to enter my cell for confirmation it stated something about the server. That was yesterday...same problem today. Very frustrated...please advise.
  • July 02 2012 - Edmond
  • 0

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi menefees -

Our apologies for not getting back to you in a timely manner. It seems that you were able to post your property here. You can email me or reply to this thread if you still need help.

Neil