Profile picture for KashiBear

Zillow won't let me change the price of my home for sale and I claimed my home 3 years ago. Someone

• November 22 2012 - US
  • 0

I don't see a home listed "for sale" under this profile, although do see that you claimed a home on Zillow in May 2009.   Is it possible the home is FSBO on Zillow with the origination from another site such as forsalebyowner.com or owners.com?    If that is the case, make the correction at the source site and at the next refresh between the systems the price will change on Zillow.   )(This is usually within 24 to 48 h).