Profile picture for dncgkwn

Zillow zestimate

I recently received an email from Zillow advising that my home at 843 Plymouth St., Halifax MA 02338  had increased in value with a zestimate of $404,412 but when I signed into Zillow.com the zestimate shown is only $275,000+!! This totally proves to me that Zillow is a waste of time!
  • December 11 2012 - Halifax

It looks like it has increased about 7,800 in the last 30 days, but you are right about the total Zestimate being lower than the emailed amount. The information might have gotten mixed up with another address somehow before Zillow sent it.

Zillow can't see your house so if you need a value that is more than an average for your specific house, a local agent can pull up recently sold comps to give you a closer ballpark number than any online site can.