Profile picture for nightbluff

Zillows latest change in calculations is giving unrealistic results all over

This is another example that the latest changes by Zillow are way off normality.  The home shown under the link is opposite my home, and is under no circumstances the value shown.  Just a little while ago (prior to latest change in math) my home was valued higher than this home.  Now it is suddenly twice the value of my home.  Zillow, get real, you have a serious flaw in your formula.  Please fix it soon.  You will lose credibility, if this is left as is.

http://www.zillow.com/hom ... -address}
  • June 25 2011 - Kapaau
  • 1

There are indeed a couple of examples of Zestimate crazies in that neighborhood.  I'll flag it so hopefully the troubleshooting team will incorporate it in their debugging.   I've noticed that several of the areas with bugs have been stomped out, so it looks like they are making progress.