Profile picture for iseaker48

about the property at 2713 W Oaks in Pearland, Tx. What is the actual asking price

What is the actual asking price and if it is to be actioned, will they take a bid of $40,000?

February 24 2010

I started to second guess myself. I wanted to double check that the W. Oaks Cir E was the same as the one I gave you the information on.  I compared the maps in both MLS and Zillow and the houses are the same.
Have a great evening.

Home is pending closing.  Bank has accepted an offer and the inspection (option period is over)  It was listed for $152,900.00

Contact your local agent to get assistance with finding a home.  Seller pays the agents not the buyer.

This house isn't on the mls, so it may be for sale by owner or not for sale at all. It last sold in 2008 for $199,500. Tax appraisal is $185,740. I checked to see if it is on a pre-foreclosure list as well and it wasn't on the ones that I checked. This could either be an old listing on here or a owner just fishing. I doubt you could get it for $40,000. That's probably about lot value only.

Let me know if you need anymore info about this property or any others.

February 25 2010