after adding the widget listing and contact us I am getting this error "Minor Hiccup Oops -- som

Minor Hiccup

Oops -- something went wrong.
Please refresh/reload the page and try again. Go to help

November 19 2012 - Leawood

Jeanyh,

I have added my Facebook Business Page URL to my Zillow personal profile as you have directed.  Also, I had called my account rep yesterday and she had submitted a case on this, and a support person named Melissa has emailed me with the following numbers: Zillow    [ ref:_00D301Uz6._50040NstuD:ref ] but I don't think she has done anything on it as of this moment.  You can contact me by cell at (770) 330-2374 when it is convenient for you - thanks again for your follow up!

Profile picture for jeanyh
Hello Teresa and Mitch,

Thanks for contacting us!  I apologize you are experiencing issues with Facebook and Zillow.  The first step to fixing the issue is to add your Facebook business page to your Zillow profile.  To do this, please take the Facebook page URL and add it to the Facebook field in the Edit Profile menu.  This is the same edit section where you add your business information, your name, screenname, etc. 

Once you've added the Facebook page URL to your Zillow profile, I will be able to set admin overrides to remove the error messages you are seeing on Facebook.  I will follow up with each of you offline.

Thank you!

Jeany
Customer Support

Teresa, this afternoon I tried to install two Zillow apps on my Facebook Business Page (Zillow Listings and Zillow Reviews) and have gotten the exact same error message: Minor Hiccup Oops -- something went wrong.
Please refresh/reload the page and try again. Go to Help.  And the worst part is that the apps are not showing up in my Facebook account settings, so I can't delete them and reinstall. Is anyone else having the same problem? I just called Zillow and spoke to my account rep, and am waiting on a call back from them.  But if anyone with the same problem has gotten this figured this out, I would love to hear about it.  -Mitch Falkin