all rental listings on postlets are being blocked. Why?

I have saved my rental listings that are listed on my postlet account, and posted them many times, and now they are all blocked.  I am unable to post any of them.  These ads have not been changed, and have been posted in the past, so not sure why you are blocking them?  There is nothing wrong with them.  What info do you need from me?  My phone number is 912 507-9800 and email is rhonddane@comcast.net - used on postings too
  • October 26 2012 - Savannah
  • 0

This should be working now. Please try again and let me know if you any issues.

Profile picture for wienguy
Does anyone know why Craigs list is now blocking Postlets ads since October 2012?

The issue is with the actual HTML coding of the ad that is pasted into CL.  It was originally you could take out just one line of the code (the bottom part that says Powered by Postlets), but now, CL is blocking all Postlets ads.  Has anyone had success lately of using a CL template that is not being blocked lately?

this is very helpful, thank you for taking the time to reply.  I thought this might be the reason.  In the past I have received calls from individuals telling me they saw my listing on Craigs list for 1/2 of what the rent actually is.  I have never been blocked though.  So I checked to see if anyone was scamming me, and couldn't find anything.  
Anyway, I appreciate the info, I bet you are correct!
Regards, Rhondda

Profile picture for kassrose
I have so many listings that the scammers target my profile all the time. They advertise my properties at 1/2 the true rent rate, then (I believe) they target my Postlets and get my listings flagged with Postlets/Zillow.  I have had my account shut down several times.  If you contact them direct at csteam@zillow.com ~ they should unlock your account.  It's frustrating to say the least and I recommend you have a back up syndicated platform running at the same time.  Their response time is usually within 24 hours. Sorry that this is happening to you, just know that it will get fixed and you aren't the only one.  Hope that helps!  ~Kass