am looking for money to buy more properties ,but the banks wont finance me because I have more than

I am very successful at it .am buying inexpensive houses and duplexes fix them and rent them for the long term could use a loan for 5,10,15 years money man would put a note on the house I would pay 8% interest I don't pay investor gets the house.

• October 01 2013 - West Palm Beach
  • 0

Profile picture for marc jablon
You may want to contact a mortgage broker who has access to hard money lenders.  Many of them will work with you, but they often require a substantial down payment. Also, their rates run 12-14%, plus up front points.

You might also consider talking to people at local real estate investing clubs.  They might provide seed money for you while asking a nominal rate of interest but taking a piece of the action.

Your question was cut off, I'm assuming you are saying that you own more than the allowed amount of financed properties. We may have an option for you, feel free to contact me.