analytics for local markets

I've just listened to a recent video about how you blog monthly about local traffic to websites and how you're transparent about the data you find.  You mention you tell us the amount of traffic that goes to the any website for every city in the country.  Would like to find out what the top 10 websites are for my city - but cannot find it on your blogs anywhere.  Where can I go on your website to find this data.  Can you help?  Thank you.  My email is smreed17@cfl.rr.com.
  • November 18 2009 - Orlando
  • 0

Here is the post which has October numbers for you.  On this post, I also describe where you can get traffic numbers on  the site.  Enjoy!