Profile picture for AndoverHM

anyone heard of zbuyer? zbuyer.com

i have been contacted by this company and am wondering what kind of properties do the deal with.
  • March 06 2013 - US
  • 0

ZBuyer has inaccurate information on their website in regards to properties. My personal cell phone number is down as a contact number and needs to be removed immediately. I am on my 4th attempt to fix this obnoxious problem as I am still continuing to receive phone calls in regards to the property.

I received a call from 951-847-7974 this morning. When I asked where the rude lady was calling from she hung up. When I called the number back it was the ZBuyer business/scam. The receptionist worked with someone to take my number off of the listing on the ZBuyer.com website and said it was achieved. When I asked for a screenshot to be emailed to me as proof of confirmation, she replied with she was unable to because she didn't know how. Sixth graders are able to figure out how to screen shot on a computer and ZBuyers trained staff can't? That just solidifies my doubt in ZBuyer being a legit business.

I contacted my phone service provider to look further into the issue and their business/scam as they do not have permission to exploit my private telephone number.

Profile picture for AndoverHM
thy have listed my house  which is a FSBO on their site WITHOUT my permission and for LESS. i found out when i got a call. i cannot even reach them and ask them to remove it.

Profile picture for Hadeler
Zbuyer offers leads for both Buyers and Sellers. It's not expensive. The leads are fair. The phone numbers and email addresses seem to be solid.I have shown property to buyers but have yet to close a transaction with one.