Profile picture for shellyqt

anyone know about Nichola Orr or Do-Over Mortgage LLC

I was scammed by Nichola Orr and her fake company called Mortgage Do-Over, LLC. I am wondering if anyone else has heard of her?
  • July 04 2010 - US
  • 0

I think it is horrible for any person to "scam" or take advantage of another person.

The thing to keep in mind.
1) do not pay anyone for a modification unless they are an attorney who meets the attorney exception from the FTC.mars rulling.

2) the only reason someone would loose their home is if they do not pay thier mortgage.

It is very important that you contact your lender and get an update if the person you hired is not giving you an update. 

We are working with a group of people who originally hired a person and paid them a lot of money.  The first homeowner who came to us had a sale date just a few days out.  We were able to help her get her home back. 

You should get an update at least 2 to 3 times per month. If your not I would consider hiriing a law firm who specialized in foreclosure prevention in the same state as your home.

I am so sorry that you are dealing with this. There is some information from the state of Florida on Nichola Orr and her other company that might help you find her to get your money or more information.

You may want to get legal advice about your options and do a property search in the county that she lives in to see if you can find any real estate she owns. If you can get a judgement, maybe you can lien her property to try to get some of money back. 

if this is real...then my husband and I are now in foreclousure because of Nichola Orr...if anyone knows her where she is please let me know....I see that this post is since 2010, but today I decided to put her name in the computer and this came up....Nichola if you are out there ...I've cried many tears and prayed many prayers for you God dont like ugly.....I have left it in God's hands to take care of you,,,,if you decide to reemburse the money you took from us ..u may contact me at ebonylarge@comcast.net.....in the subject line...I'm sorry Dot.....hopefully that will jog your memory especially about the 'TEARS"

"YOU DON'T PAY, YOU DON'T STAY"

That's a motto?  It sounds like something you'd see at a fleabag hotel that rents by the hour.

Profile picture for shellyqt
Nichola,

I paid you in good faith; you even brought your son with you to my house when I paid you. Please don't imply that I didn't. I just want to know where my money went; did it go to working on "papers" to Bank of America? If so, I'm telling you they never received anything and this was over a year ago. To date, you can't be reached by phone or email. Doesn't that seem a little suspicious? What in fact did you do and whatever you did, please send me copies.

Shellyqt

I'm sorry, but I do not know you and am not the original poster "shellyqt". I read your reply and was curious about your company.

What state are you licensed to do mortgages in? Is your corporation active?

Profile picture for shellyqt
Hi Nichola,

What happened to you? We couldn't reach you and were wondering what's taken place since you were "working" on our loan modification.

What's the status of it?

Shelly

Nichola, that sounds more like a veiled threat than a friendly hello. It does not look like that Mortgage Do-Over Mortgage, LLC is currently active in FL here and that company is not currently showing as licensed on the NMLS here. Are you registered?

Profile picture for mortgagedoover
Since it is against my ethics, I will not post your personal and financial issues on the internet, however, most importantly please remember our motto and contract which you signed at Mortgage Do-Over, LLC -

"YOU DON'T PAY, YOU DON'T STAY"
Hi Shelly, this is Nichola, how are things going for you and your family?