anyone want to assist me with facebook & zillow apps? it shares but no tabs???

I have been trying to add the four Zillow apps to our new business facebook page for hours. It asks me if the app can take my personal information and it pops up but does not ask me for a page that I want to associate the apps with. I have tried logging in as both me and my partner who are both admins to the business page. I am using google chrome as the browser and have pop ups turned off. I have it set to public (the business page) I am at a loss on what to do to make this work... Any assistance would be greatly appreciated as we are trying to get it done and live this week.

Thank you in advance for any assistance. Oh I did try the other posts on this with the links and followed suggestions of others and those did not work... 

July 15 2013 - Saint Francis

I wrote in Zillow, they are aware of the problem and that it is not working. They said they would get it fixed, and my email was sent to zillow at the time of my previous comment.

what the heck! ok so 2 hours wasted on this so far. I am having the same issues. and there is no instructions anywhere on how to display it, or why it is not showing up. It acts like every thing works, but there is no way to display it.

I'm having the same issue and I'm using Firefox.

How frustrating!  I've been trying for at least three hours with no luck with ANY widgets posting to my business facebook page.

Agreed, this is one of the main reasons we became premier agents. Hoping someone from zillow replies to this message.

I'm having the exact same problem!

I'm having the same issue. I believe this was designed before the most recent fb update. Something zillow needs to address ASAP