Profile picture for sinars

appraisal of my home

how do I?
  • May 16 2010 - Calabasas
  • 0

You can hire a certified appraiser to do an appraisal of your home. They will charge for the service
OR
If you are looking for how much you can sell your house for you would want to hire one of us Calabasas Experts and we can provide an in depth comparative Analysis of your property. (this service is free)

Nathaniel Pitchon-Getzels
Getzelshomes.com

Hi "sinars",
If you mean how can you determine the value of your property, I would call a solid local realtor and ask them to do a comparative market analysis for you.  Most will do that for free.

If you would like a referral to an agent in your area, please let me know.
Best,
Ken