Profile picture for Lost in Real Estate

are you still renting this house?

my husband and I were trying to respond to an ad on Craigslist for your home. We were directed to a site called www.etenant-apps.com which is apparently a notorious scam site. After we entered in all of our information, we were informed it was a scam. I was wondering if you were aware of this scam when you listed your house for rent on Craigslist? We were very interested in your home, but now we are disappointed and saddened by the scam. In addition, all of our security and identity are being threatened due to this scam...
  • Question refers to 247 Airmont Ave, Mahwah, NJ 07430
  • 0

So sorry to hear about your interest in my home turning out so badly!  I am aware of the posting on craigslist and it is my address and my home but I did not post the ad. The home has been rented but a scammer is using my home to lure people.  I wish you luck in your search.