Profile picture for tdg37

attracting investors

I own an investment property that I would like to sell but I don't want to deal with real estate agents. I'm just looking for investors who would be interested in Yonkers. Is there an "investors website"? out there? Please let me know.
  • August 04 2007 - US
  • 1

Serious investors use agents. If you're dealing with a smaller property you might be able to avoid them, but otherwise I think you'll probably need to rethink your plans.

Hi tdg37, from what we have seen recently, there is quite a bit of redevelopment going on in Yonkers. Investors & builders ask us for properties in Westchester more lately, so I'm sure that there are alternativess for you. I think we can help!

Profile picture for millielite
Most investors will not give you what you want for your home or even what it is worth. From what i have seen they offer real low prices. Unless you can accept a low ball offer better just try to sell outright.

Well, you can always put an ad in the paper, put it on craigslist, or use a service that doesn't represent you or guide you, but that will put it on you local MLS for free. Just be ready to field a lot of calls.

My experience has been that when a property is priced correctly from the beginning, the most likely buyers step up with offers, and the market regulates the price.

We deal with investors and builders daily, and I have seen time and time again that it is very difficult to undersell a property that is 1) priced correctly and 2) pursued by hundreds of buyers simultaneously.

There are alternatives for you that do make sense, and are designed to get you best price for least aggravation.