Profile picture for laurainlincoln

available or not?

Hi - we live in CC and may be upsizing. Is this home still for sale? Has the price been adjusted?
  • Question refers to 2845 Manse Ave, Lincoln, NE 68502
  • 0

Profile picture for 2845ManseAve
Hello Laura,
Thanks for the inquiry and yes it is available.  If you would like to see the house or if you have any questions you can reach me on my mobile # @ 561-951-8308 and we can arrange for you to stop by.   It is truly a  "turn-key ready" home for a growing family or if your looking for more space.  I will be listing it in April when the weather finally makes up its mind and it warms up. Sell price will be adjusted, but is yet to be determined.

Please give me a call, I'll be available this weekend and evenings on weekdays.
Sincerely,
Thomas