best way to find properties with mother in law apartment or finished garage?

I am looking for a house that has an additional finished living space on the property available.   Mother in law apt, finished garage, walk out basement, finished out building.

• October 16 2013 - Watertown Township

If you are looking to purchase a home then contact a real estate broker in your area. Buyers can obtain representation that will allow a knowledgeable and local expert to help them and in 99% of the cases the service is paid for by the seller!

Local brokers can put very specific criteria into their search fields and help you find a Mother-in-law quarters, guest house, basement, etc.  If you need help finding an agent/broker I have a huge network of referable agents, feel free to send me a private message and I will have a couple contact you.

Ryan Mihld - Broker
Home Buyers Realty Group, Inc.