Profile picture for aokbrien

bid4assets

hove any of u heard of this site? Individuals asked me to wire money to their account ppromising to mail me the deed. then the guy was in my own home town and told me to stick the check in the mail box at some residence. he said"nothing Personal" "I like the way u think" I think they're a scam. then they tried to pressure me to pay.
When u buy property from an auction site for homes, don't u pay the aution place? do u get emails from individuals and their bank info to send money to?
  • March 30 2014 - US
  • 0

"wire money to their account ppromising to mail me the deed"   Sounds like a true scam.  I've not heard of that one.