Profile picture for Porter1512

broker or agent needed

I want to short sell my richmond va condo.  need an agent or broker

• March 13 2012 - Richmond
  • 0

I used to live in the Richmond area and I'd suggest looking up Pam Rambo. She's a great agent.

I have recently completed 2 successful short sales here in South Florida and just received listing commitments for 2 others that will be occuring in the months of April and June repectively. I do have the necessary experience to assist you with your condo and can co-broker your listing with any one of a few local agents in your area that I can put you in contact with. Should you wish to talk with me further about your property, feel free to contact me at anytime.

If you still need help, let me know and I can refer you to a good agent in Richmond. 

Go to the National Association of Realtors Web Site. Unfortunately I can't give you a link here, so just Google it. Do a search for Agents with the SFR Designation in the Richmond area. You'll find some one who can help you. The SFR Desgnation are Realtors who typically have received additional education on Short Sale so they should be more knowledgeable.

If you click on my profile you will have access to my contact information and website.