buy a house by a belgian non resident

hi, i am a 65 y o woman french nationality, my daughter is married working living in nc since sev years. i am retired n just sold a house here. so i v money to pay cash a little house in nc. i know sev people who bought a house in florida for inst. i ld like to know if there is no problem to buy a house without a resident us visa
  • September 01 2013 - Fayetteville
  • 0

You can buy a home here, as long as it's cash its a relatively easy process. I have worked with many from other countries who have purchased homes here, feel free to email me, I am in this area and would be happy to answer your questions.

You can purchase a home here in NC, The purchase will have to be a Cash sale, Thank you for contacting me in reference to this matter, I and your daughter will view a few homes on Sunday and I will email pictures of the homes that you reference. Look forward to working with you and meeting you. Thanks Charles Dinkins Century21 Family Realty