Profile picture for ClementJr VybezzParker

buying a house in GEORGIA first time home buyer need in of some good trust worthy advise

hello everyone i'm currently living in new york with my family i've been looking all around new york for a single family home only to  find out that i wont be able to afford the monthly mortgage. so i have been looking in georgia where the houses are a lot cheaper and much better to grow a family. i've done my research on jobs in GA i do cable work here in NY so work is not a problem i'm looking for an FHA loan i have money saved up for a down payment i'm currently working on my credit which is around 600"s with 1 charge off and a collection which is payed for recently . i am so terrified that with the charge off i want be QUALIFIED for a loan i don't want any more inquiries on  my report until i can find  a good trust worthy mortgage company or lender  who's is willing to work with me and understand my needs . i'm looking for all the help and advice a can get so i can make the right choice for my family thanx.......
  • September 16 2012 - Cartersville
  • 0

thank guys

My guess is Clay will also be able to recommend a highly competent real estate agent with whom he has actually worked.

Profile picture for Dunes ..
I second the nomination of Clay Branch..Link

Profile picture for AmandaMack1
Your first step would be to find an agent to work with in the area that you want to live in(I can recommend an agent if you need help finding a Realtor - click my name to send me an email), your agent will be able to recommend local lenders they have worked with that will be able to help you with your lending. Before you will be able to get an approval you will likely need to have a job in your new location, but that is a good question for your lender.

Clay Branch is a mortgage professional in Georgia, and sure seems to give very sensible advice when he posts on this Advice section of Zillow.  Here's a link to information.   Why not give him an E-mail or  call tomorrow?

[promotion deleted by Zillow moderator]