Profile picture for demonbuttercup

can I map out my favorites so I can drive by in some sort of sequence?

I've got a bundle of favorites I would love to get a driving route for so I can just hop in the car and know where I'm going in reference to eachother - it would be so helpful!
  • August 02 2009 - Deland
  • 0

I don't think zillow has this feature yet. Your best bet is probably using google maps (maps.google.com). Click on "get directions". You can type in multiple addresses and re-order them until the path makes sense. Drag and drop the letter (A, B, C, etc) on the left to re-arrange.