Profile picture for Nvonesh

can I suspend my rental while the real estate manager interviews the many who replied?

I purchased its being on advertised through August
  • February 24 2011 - Charleston
  • 0

I don't believe Zillow has the ability to suspend an ad. You either have an active rental or you would have to cancel the ad.

You could put some note in the description (below the photograph) saying "rental offer pending - all other offers of rental are for backup purposes" or some language to that effect. That way you wouldn't have to cancel your ad, but you will still get emails for your listing as some folks just can't read.

You can have your agent put in MLS that it is TOM or temporarily off the market. The other agents will appreciate and so will your agent.