can i buy a family home with no down payment

• April 24 2010 - Cedar Rapids
  • 0

Consult a lender/mortgage professional to see if you qualify for a no money down 100% financing loan option. Best of luck!

Mike,

There are also no money down programs for teachers and emengency responders.  Most lenders will know about these.

There is another program at NACA.  They offer no money down and no closing costs, even to those with poor credit but the ability to pay.  This program takes 3 to 6 months for final approval which includes education & counseling.

I wish you success in your homebuying adventure.
Dennis Smith, ABR, SRES, e-PRO, CDPE, Realtor® Lic #00476662
Taylor Place Real Estate, Carlsbad CA

Profile picture for The LaPeer Team
There may be some county/city or state programs that will help you get in with little to no down payment. If you are a vet, then of course there's the VA loan. Having said that, I wouldn't recommend buying a home with no money. Moving alone takes some cash! You will also have many expenses associated w/owning a home, too.

If you need the help of a good Realtor, I know one in C.R. I grew up there and my brother who is still there sold his house last year. His agent was great and she is now helping with the sell/purchase of my aunt's property. She may be able to help you with the kind of down payment assistant programs available to you. I also know a great rehabber who helps people get into homes. Click on my pic to get my contact info. I'd be happy to send you their names.